Welcome to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
If this is the first time you are accessing Infinite Campus, complete the following steps:
- Go to: Activate Your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Enter your Activation Key.
- Select Submit.
- Create a username for your account with 6 characters or more.
- Create a password for your account with 6 characters or more.
- Select Create Account.
For additional information, select one of the following:
- Campus Portal (web browser)
- Mobile Portal (via phone app)
If you have further questions, contact the District Office at 920-625-3531.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is the Campus Portal?
Campus Portal is our tool for parents and students to access instant, online, timely and secure student information: class schedule, assignments, attendance, discipline, course registrations for next year, report cards and transcripts.
Campus Portal is a means to further promote educational excellence by enhancing our program of communication with parents and students.
Who is eligible to have a Campus Portal account?
Parents of current students are eligible to activate a Parent Portal account, after agreeing to the terms and conditions of use.
How much does the Campus Portal cost?
Nothing. It is a free service to parents, and actually saves the district money by reducing paperwork and labor costs.