Come get out of the cold and play Pickleball!
Advisor: Mrs. Landgraf
Grade Levels: 3rd - 8th Grade plus Adults!
Dates: December 6th - March (Thursdays - 6:30 - 8:30 pm)
Where: Honor Intermediate
Pickleball is a fun-filled active game. It is a combination of tennis, badminton, and ping pong enjoyed by both the younger and older generations. All levels of experience are welcomed to join us. Come learn to play a life-long sport that will help keep you healthy and challenge you at the same time.
Pickleball is also offered for adults!
- Participants that are not Honor School Students, or residents of HNR School District will pay $1 per person per night fee.
- Follow the directions of the supervisor
- Do not wear “street shoes” in the gym. Please bring separate tennis shoes for use in the gym.
- Leave equipment in the gym.
- Students can be dropped off at 6:30 P.M. and picked up by 8:30 P.M.
- If students are dropped off, they must have a permission slip signed.