COME GET OUT OF THE COLD AND PLAY
Students and Adults are welcome every Thursday night from 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Advisor: Mrs. Landgraf
Grade Levels: 3rd Grade and UP including Adults!
Dates: January 7th - March (Thursdays - 7:00 - 8:30 pm)
Where: Honor Intermediate
Pickleball is a fun-filled active game. It is a combination of tennis, badminton, and ping pong enjoyed by both the younger and older generations. All levels of experience are welcomed to join us. Come learn to play a life-long sport that will help keep you healthy and challenge you at the same time. All equipment is provided unless you prefer your own paddle
Pickleball is also offered for adults!
Wondering more about what pickleball is all about??
For a quick preview, check out the following website, http://www.usapa.org/what-is-pickleball.
Yours in Health and Fitness,
Mary Kay Landgraf
- Participants that are not Honor School Students, or residents of HNR School District will pay $1 per person per night fee.
- Follow the directions of the supervisor
- Do not wear “street shoes” in the gym. Please bring separate tennis shoes for use in the gym.
- Leave equipment in the gym.
- Students can be dropped off at 7:00 P.M. and picked up by 8:30 P.M.
- If students are dropped off, they must have a permission slip signed.