7th & 8th Grade Washington DC 2019 Trip
June 6-8, 2019
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 3, 2019
Dear 7th / 8th Grade D.C. Trip Parents, & Families
I am writing to request a donation for our Basket Raffle / Spin the Wheel fundraiser scheduled for January 24th – 27th; during our Phoenix Full Court Challenge. This event is typically attended by about 300+ students, parents, grandparents, etc. The event proceeds will help pay for the D.C. Students trip.
We would greatly appreciate any donation you can make. If you can only help with sending $5, we will take it!!!! No donation is too small!!!
- Gold Basket – all items Gold in color
- Navy Basket – all Items Navy in color
- Sports Baskets
- Any Basket you would like to add the raffle
Spin the Wheel:
- $5 Gift cards
- Money towards buying $1 coupons to use at the concession stand
- Any spare candy to donate for always walking away with a prize
- Pens, pencils, crayons, art items, crafts, etc.…
Please send your item(s) to school to Mrs. Lindemann by January 22nd. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact either of us!
Thank you for your help!!!!
Cindy Keskimaki 262-227-1435, email@example.com
- Please be conscientious of all families. At first, only sign up for 1 or 2 spots. (If you have multiple children attending, you may choose 3-4). After a couple days, I will send another email if there are additional open spots. That will be first come- first serve.
- If your child plays basketball, they can still work concessions. Pay close attention to their game schedule. If they play a late game, they might be able to work an early shift, or vice versa.
- Pay attention to the time slots. Depending on the night, there may be 2, 3, or 4 games being played so the concession shifts reflect that.
- Please write down the shifts you signed up for. I will not be sending out reminder emails. I often times don’t look who is working until the afternoon of the game. If your child is signed up, I really need them to show up. No-shows do not earn you money towards the trip, and sometimes it is difficult to find a last minute replacement.
- The Phoenix Full Court Challenge is Jan. 24-27. We will possibly be doing concessions Thursday the 24th, but the sign up won’t be out until closer to the date once we have a game schedule. The rest of the weekend, PTO runs concessions, but DC will run a bake sale. Keep that in mind. The more donations available, the more money there is to be made.