The HNR School District wants you to be informed. State law requires important policies and procedures impacting students and employee safety, responsibilities and rights to be communicated on an annual basis. If you do not have access to the HNR website, please request a written copy of any of the policies below by contacting the District Administrator in writing.
- Access to Public Documents
- Volunteer & Volunteer Background Checks
- Education of Homeless Children and Youth-Equal Opportunities
- Student Anti-Harassment
- Student Records Policy
- Equality of Educational Opportunity
- Curriculum Review and Accommodations by the Public
- Title I Program
- Meeting the Educational Needs of English Language Learners
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Special Education Referral Process
- Annual Letter of Availability of Asbestos Management Plan
- Student Privacy and Parent Rights
- Notice of Child Find Activity
Under Wisconsin State Budge Act 55, public schools are required to annually communicate the following additional information:
As part of the state accountability system, the DPI has produced report cards for every district and school in Wisconsin. Information on most recent report cards can be found on the DPI's website.
School districts are required to provide a list of educational options available to children who reside in the pupil's resident school district no later than January 31 each year.
Special Education Scholarship Program
A child with a disability is allowed to attend a participating private school of the child or the child's parent's choice, if that child has previously been rejected from attending school in a nonresident district under the open enrollment program. An ineligible child may begin attending an eligible school at any time during the school year. Click here for more information.
AUDIT & BUDGET