Join our closed group on Facebook, search HONOR School PTO
Join our text alert messages - sign up at https://www.remind.com/join/hnrpto
Listed below are some fundraisers that PTO coordinates:
- Flower Sale (Spring)
- Trunk or Treat (October)
- Chili Cook-off (November)
- The Giving Tree (December)
- Swim/Gym Event at Mayville Tag Center (February)
- Bingo Night (April)
Teacher Appreciation Week
How we give back?
- Purchased water bottle filling stations at the Intermediate School
- Purchase new classroom rugs as needed for each teacher
- $150 donation toward t-shirts for 8th grade students
- Pay for field trip busing ($4 per student for 1 field trip)
- Special requests for classrooms
- Scholarship for alumni from Honor Intermediate at HUHS Graduation
Phoenix PTO is the Parent-Teacher-Organization that meets monthly to coordinate school help, fundraisers, community events, support and a host of other "behind the scenes" as parents and teachers work as a unified team!
Our group was formed to build a connection to allow parents to become active and supportive towards our schools. The PTO tries to find ways that will ultimately benefit each child at the school.
Please join us at our monthly meetings!
Meetings will be held the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm in September, October, February, March & April at Honor Intermediate.