Ski & Snowboard Club
FINAL UPDATE BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS:
Dear Ski and Snowboard Families,
I am so excited to have your child join HNR’s Ski and Snowboard Club; it is going to be so much fun!! Before we venture out on our first day of skiing and snowboarding, there are some things that I would like to address to make this club fun and successful…
- If you child is riding the transfer bus from the elementary school, they will need a note to do so.You can write one note and indicate which days your child will be taking the transfer bus.
- If you child is planning on staying after school and taking the bus to the hill, please make sure to pack them a snack to eat because they will probably be hungry after a long day of learning.
- Also, it would be very helpful if you are able to swing by school and pick up your child’s backpacks, technology, and other school items, because the ski hill has a very limited amount of locked lockers. They do offer open style cubbies but they are not secured. Also, please keep in mind that if their backpack or technology items get lost or stolen, HNR and the ski hill are not liable.
- When picking up your child at 7:30 pm remember that you will need to “check them out” with an adult representing HNR that will be stationed inside the rental area. We want to make sure that we have all children that will be leaving at that time accounted for and picked up by an adult guardian.
- After 7:30 pm HNR will not be providing supervision for students. That being said, if your child wants to ski/snowboard after 7:30pm a parent needs to be there to supervise their child.